Monday

I just wanna swing these hips

This round of foot surgery has truly been a blessing. Easy, quick,(mostly) painless. But it's still demanded so much from me in other ways. Ways I must have been taking for granted, because I didn't realize how much I miss them until I am sitting here, 4 weeks into recovery, still not able to twirl back into the life I knew pre-surgery.
I miss walking to class with ease
I miss cowboy boots
I miss dancing
I miss evening runs
I miss going out in dresses and heels
I miss shag club
I miss Victoria's Secret runway-ing around my room in my underwear and highest, most unreasonable heels
I miss doing that little jog up the stairs
And not being 86 years old 

FP ONE Diani Dress


FP New Romantics Color Me Bad Dress
Merrie's Limited Edition Flapper Dress
New Delhi Tube Dress
....more dresses. FP.