Tuesday

Here is my bitchy response:

What a poor excuse for a man. You pathetic, low-life, selfish, block-headed douche bag, are you serious? You ignore me for 12 days, don't stop even once to ask me about my surgery, thank me for your birthday gift, ask how my Christmas was, RESPOND, or ONCE to even tell me just not to bother contacting you. You ignore my call after two weeks of NOTHING to text me "email." What? Email? Seriously? You're lucky I'm good with words. Of course it means "check your email." Please, use as few words as possible.

Is that easy for you? An email? God-forbid you answer the phone, or, i'm sorry, call me back, and commuunicate with me un-rehearsed.  Too scary, I know.  You mentioned, in your email. Well I guess that was about a text. Wouldn't want to be put on the spot with a phone call. Take responsibility for yourself in front of someone you hurt. Since you can't be there when I need you, and you sure as hell cant be there when you're apologizing, I'm not really sure there is  much else to say.

You have made it clear that I am not what you want, and so be it. But do not come back to me when you need someone to be bored with. Because as much as i love being bored with you and going to the museum on drizzly days and laying on your couch making fun of outrageous reality tv shows, and kissing for no reason at all.  I don't want sometimes. I want all the time. I want you to wonder about me. Care how I am doing. Not just because it's Christmas Eve. But because you want to know how my little brothers are, or what my mom is cooking for dinner, or how lunch with my dad went yesterday. You don't have to come bring me ice cream and movies when I'm stuck on the couch after foot surgery, but if you were smart you would.  I'm not mad that you didn't, I'm just frustrated with myself for thinking you would. It's a good thing I know how to be sad, because you sure bring a lot of it on me.  So forgiven, sure. Forgotten? Hopefully one of these days. Ever again? That's a whole other mountain you're dealing with, and let me tell you if you're even going to deal with it at all, you'd better build it, climb it, then name it after me.

Fuck you. And your pretty little life that's too good at the moment to want to be part of mine.