Friday

I found new bathing suits you need to buy


Reality being that I went on Pinterest for the first time in a while and got all yippee kai yay buy everything you see about all the bathing suits on there. Summer's the best.

When I posted this I didn't even tell you where any of these are from! Probably because their price tags are all rivaling the cost of my plane ticket to Europe. Not really, I'm just trying to be bitter and pretend like I don't like to shop anymore.  It's a good psychological method to self-induce when you're trying to save. It's not a good psychological method it doesn't work at all.

But thank you for telling me to tell you where these are from. I could only track down two.  This is why you shouldn't look at Pinterest. Sources are shot to hell. But ones with links have homes. 
STUDS
I love it!
I actually don't know if this is a bathing suit or a bra but either way you could probably get away with wearing it anywhere and still be the baddest girl there.  And I thought studs were only for jackets.  
(Been eyeing that bad girl for a while)

BRAIDS
light blue bandeau
Ultra indie and goes with that flower crown you made yesterday afternoon. And how cool are those tan lines going to be? Really cool. I talk to myself on my blog.

L*Space Swimwear Hippie Chic Top In Dark Teal
I'm digging the smoky blue color almost as much as the friendship bracelet-like twists and turns of the fabric back there. 

bikini bikini bikini
Straps good grey glory I haven't seen anyone wear this. So now's your chance to be the first. Unless I am. Pretty adorable pattern and look! It's possible to be flat as a pancake and wear a bandeau at the same time! #smallboobslife

HEY ONE MORE THING: Whichever bathing suit you buy, don't get this tan. 
It looks bad and like you try too hard. 

love the color!