Thursday

I love it, I love it when we cruisin' together

Ok don't you love those songs that make you want to throw a big party in your backyard and hang up little white lantern lights in the air just so you can hire a band to come play at your party. Don't know how else to explain it. I'd have mine in the backyard of my [future] house at the beach right around July 4th and my [future] good friends of Grouplove would come set up their stage and play for my guests. Around 8 pm, they'd play this:



And I'd start slow dancing with the cute guy that came and complimented the salsa I made in my new food processor.

There was a lot of beach house/boat/cook-out action this 4th of July (when is there not?), so that's why I was thinking of that.

Look, mama we made it:

Cheese, eggs and potatoes

We're always cheesin in pics because we're always in the middle of laughing too much. 
And always isn't even the word.