Saturday

Friday the 14th


My phone fell in the toilet this morning and it doesn't work anymore. Hoping the old bag o' rice trick might do something, but only because it's a lot of money out the window.  As far as being incommunicado, I wish I cared more. I kind of like it.

In other unlucky/lucky news:

My nail polish is chipping/ I'm excited for the new mango color I got recently called Sunny Side Up. Hopefully that name will resonate in other areas of my life.
I got pulled over today for not stopping at a stop sign in my neighborhood/ I didn't get a ticket and he did get a number.Weird being old enough to be the in the same age range as a cop. #adultlife
There's good deli meat in the fridge but no bread/ that's what hot British apartment neighbors are for.
The iPhone's on vacation in Rice land/ little brother was all too eager to show me all the cool features of a recycled "atrix" he's repaired [he does this for fun] and updated with Android technology. It's way better than your iPhone, Shan, I promise. This is sweet, see? I'd be happier actually.  And lil bro, being the little brother he is made sure there were "a bunch of songs on there I need to check out." Sweet.
I have so much work to do/ I just can't find it in me to stress out about it.


Love this from Time's Lightbox