Thursday

Anotha day anotha dolla




Things to try:

1. That song. We're so sure you'll be satisfied, we're including a full money-back guarantee if you're not.


2. Lemon ginseng green tea. I wanted to Instagram it to tell you to try it, but a certain little bird once told me girls always Instagram pictures of their drinks and I wanted to prove him wrong.


3. This flavor of Organix shampoo and conditioner.  I tried it recently in my friend's shower and almost ate my hair for lunch it smelled so good. I figured this couldn't be healthy so I went out and got my own bottles and some lunch food.


4.  Tostitos scoop style with sour cream and avocado. So you take the chip and dunk dip it in sour cream (I have to buy the lite kind because I have zero sour cream self control) and place a piece of avocado in the middle. Eat it after breakfast, before lunch, after lunch, before dinner, during dinner, after dinner, after bars. I'm definitely about that life.


5.  These headphones. My big sis hooks me up like an L.A. queen. Some people text eachother to keep in touch. We send eachother trendy merchandise.  Is eachother not a word? It keeps underlining it in red. And by eachother I mean her to me. She's the trendy one.

6. Look up birthday flights to Florence. (C, that one's for you.)


7. Make it through the day without singing the ooo la la part of that Foster the People song up there to yourself at least once.