Thursday

Nonsense

Sometimes this picture means sadness. Today it means excitement. I'm excited and I hope it's not just my caffeine high. I feel like I did when six dolphins were following the research boat I was on. SIX. That was really exciting. I don't know what I'm excited for, I think maybe just dinner. I don't even know what I'm going to eat, but maybe  I'm excited for the joy of food I'm about to experience. is that why they named that cookbook the Joy of Cooking..?  I LOVE FOOD. It's definitely something to caps lock about. I had a huge slice of artichoke pizza yesterday from Artichoke and Basil and I haven't been that joyful while eating in a long time. *#%! was so good. Julia Roberts, I guess you could say I had a relationship with my pizza. I'm going to go back and get another slice soon. I've never qualified my love for food as such a passion before. Maybe I'm just starting to discover the good stuff. No I think I'm just starting to discover how to appreciate it. and how to forget the guilt of it. Looking at all the grease pooling up in my slice of artichoke pizza I just thought, "Eh, it's good for my skin."