Thursday

Single man task of the week: Sing every word of this song to the coolest girl you know

TONIGHT.

This one's for you, male reader.  Who came to me concerned he was being left out of the strictly single-girl content of the "Single girl task of the week" post.  I'm only doing this for you because you kept your lips sealed when I confessed to you that I once ate ice out of the "Not for human consumption" ice machine at the lab.  That's a blog-post worthy male if I've ever seen one.

This one took a while to think of. I mean, what even is a single man task? Hey here are some cute deodorants under 20 bucks, get that debit card out and go crazy! So scattered thoughts here and bad ideas there, I finally decided what you, single men of the world, should do for yourself this week.

And that is to sing your precious little scruffy faces off to the most single girl you can find.

I know I said to sing this to her tonight, but since it's a task of the week, you've got a few days left. To work on tempo and memorize lyrics.

Warning: Upon completion of task, you incur high risk of not being single. If she's as cool as you said she was. Because this song kicks single girl ass.