Tuesday

When Tuesday feels like Monday and other reasons I'm laughing too hard to care


See the colorful one on the far right? She's leaving for Thailand in ..too soon to study abroad and meet monks and boys that don't wear shoes.  And it scares the 8tracks outta me to think that for an entire semester I won't have anyone to share berry-infused beers with or talk about guys in tanks with or text during work about what playlists are getting us through endless hours in cubicles. Usually the ones with titles including words like summer/passports/rage.


Waking up at 7 am this morning was fun! #thingsiwon'tsaytoday. My memorial day weekend was also pretty fun, can't you tell by the picture? Hope so, because I think it's the only one we have. It started in Wilmington at 8 pm Sunday night with a Shock Top lemon shandy and ended in Target at 8 pm last night with -$240.  Did you read that right? That's a negative sign. Thanks dad! You know you'd think because I try and be so grown up and independent these days that I could spend my own $240 at Target. But why do that when you can call your dad in the middle of the bathing suits racks and explain how you really, really, really need new hot pink pants. And bras. The trick is to say you need new bras, he'll stop asking questions. Men..

In other notes, C is like the funniest person I know. Like I don't think I've ever laughed so hard as I did during our drive home from Wilm.  I'm not sure if the sugar high from all the 25 cent Kangaroo slush helped that case, but I physically woke up laughing this morning remembering some thing or another we talked about in those 2 hours. It actually took like 4. Blame nonsensical traffic, long lines at Meadow gas station, driving back and forth down Wrightsville Avenue hunting down sketchy Dominos/ Kangaroos with slushies..... who knows..

I want to show you everything I got at Target! But half are cool underwear and half are cool shoes and then there's the hot pink pants that I think you could probably get a good picture of in your head. And don't tell anyone, but I got a Target triangle top bikini with removable padding. No indie fringe, no trendy neckline, no zippers. Triangle boobs. Like I'm in middle school or something. But I love it. My little chest and I love it.

Here you go



OMG How could I forget to tell you!!! SACI said yes. I'm going to Italy!
And one more reason I am the luckiest girl ever.