Tuesday

When you sit on a metal patio chair for too long and you get intricate imprints on the backs of your legs


I don't know what my problem is, but I have an irrational fear of doing laundry when I should.  As in, when I get a good pile of dirty clothes going, something tells me Wait don't!  And so I'm like okay, and then I keep wearing clothes, which then become part of the pile, and at some point I think ok I'm really going to do it this time, and so I separate the one huge pile into two huge piles, one called "del" and the other called "dirty." I actually kind of mouth each word as I toss each piece of clothing into one pile or the other.  "Del" means delicate- they are just too girly to take a good beating round the spin wash.  Like white lacy shirts and expensive J. Crew sale rack cardigans. And "dirty" means those frocks like it rough.  So it's like jeans, sweaty t shirts, socks that smell like hockey man socks work out clothes, etc.

Basically, I need more underwear. My laundry-doing habits just can't keep up with me. And running out of clean underwear is like the worst because you always end up realizing it when you have absolutely no time to do laundry.  

My roommate just got a million cute things from Victoria's Secret, so for starters I went onto the site and made sure I got back on the list that gets free panty cards every so often.  Then, I decided I probably wanted to spend more on beer this month than underwear, so I checked out Target. Then, I decided I probably would rather have cute underwear than beer, so I checked out Gilly Hicks.  (A girl in my design class who's about to start a big career with them told me about this place. It's actually kind of the best.) It's cute and their underwears don't say things like "PLAY BALL"

I guess I could do the kind of post I usually do when I find good things to buy online, but I think you can take it from here.  Also, I guess I'm not really interested in showcasing my new underwear on this thing. 

Anyway, you can drink again soon. But this month, buy some down undies and give your liver bank account a break.  She's still trying to figure out this college girl thing, too.