Sunday

Wild awake

Hello again Blog! Sorry I've been having too much fun in my little college town to pay attention to you. This doesn't have anything to do with anything, but I saw my neighbors from home the Patels today on a crosswalk and the graduater Patel is so beautiful. Like so beautiful, I've never seen anyone so beautiful in my life. Anyway, you might have been wondering where I've been! And I'm here to tell you that all this time I was either rain-storm camping at Carolina beach or overcast-poolside at an apartment complex that I do not live in or in my front yard at 9 o'clock in the morning learning battle formations from several snipers of the U.S. army's special force.

What

Also this song rocks a lot



Even if it's the one that always comes on the ESPN commercial that makes Twitter blow up with people tweeting "SOMEBODY LEFT THE GATE OOOPEN"

I love how you can't tell if LP is a guy or a girl