Wednesday

Girl you know you're lost, lost in the thrill of it all


The European thing where people close up shop in the afternoon and just leave work to go home to eat/sleep/make love until 8 or so is real, and I love these 3 quiet hours I get to myself in the evenings.  I'll just pick up where I left off telling you about this place so far. I'll write about like 10 things to keep it short and sweet. Like hazelnut gelato.

1. Our front door. It's enormous and gorgeous and heavy and basically everything I ever wanted in a front door.

2. Our precious 3rd floor 3 bedroom 3 bath apartment with kitchen and sitting room right by the duomo.

3. Turning into Belle when opening the windows in our apartment because they're enormous and open like shutters and you actually have to thrust them open and lean out and wave at the people walking below on the street. There's also a Cinderella clothesline outside the kitchen window and a Snow White well in the foyer. It's fit for a princess and screams home and I'm considering moving in here for good.

4. Eat pizza yum dank delicious shit

5. Rep USA with the roommates (even though one's from Canada) in a beer pong tournament last night at this bar down the street. The boys played and we girls contributed celeb shots and a strong team image as the only blondes in the place.  They We made it to the semi-finals halla at your gente Americana.

6. See Jase face himself, too exciting for words, shag to house music because we're the only two people here that get it about Carolina.

7. Attend the garden party SACI had for us on the first day in the garden at the school. My school is cooler than yours. But really, it is.

8. See Pi Beta Phi t-shirt hung up on a wall in a bar, not sure for what but pretty sure it was one of those moments that you're speechless and you want to tell everyone around you like look guys look!! but no one else around you really cares too much.

9. Walk around the city for hours half lost out of our minds/half not caring.  I've started just singing "now you're lost..." to myself to pass the time until I stumble upon Via Bufalini.

10. The rooftop bar we found in the middle of the city called the Biblioteca. Because inside it's actually a library with books that you check out. We're gonna be smart bitches.

11. My new trendy polizia friends whose uniform pants are light blue skinnies.

That's 11. It's perfect here.