Friday

Tuesday on a Friday

This was supposed to post on Tuesday but didn't and now I don't know what to do with it. So if you wanted to know about my Tuesday........ 

C and I used to joke about Tuesday being Taylor Swift's favorite day and so naturally it was ours too.  Because of typical Tuesday nights? Or was it the Tuesday that you caught my eye.... Tuesday's must just be like the go-to day to talk about something normal. And here I am on a Tuesday, about to tell you that today was normal.  The kind where you wake up and go to all your classes and do everything you needed to do in between.  And then you get home and realize how hungry and fully exhausted and sleep-deprived you are and you feel grimy from your day and you're kind of mad about it because you just took a shower the night before but you're too hungry to take one now. So I just made some kebab I got from the market and cut up a tomato with mozzarella on the side, then I took a shower. So I'm good now, and I'm remembering again why Tuesdays are so good. And normal.