Sunday

Dead ends, clarified

If you need me, I'll be the one in the hat and ostrich feather dress, sulking with a baby goat in my arms out somewhere in the Italian countryside. I found out there is no Zadig and Voltaire in the United States. My life is almost meaningless. I had written a post about wanting to design and work in art direction for the brand, because I love it so much.  But didn't take more than 5 minutes and an airhead moment to realize if I want to work for a non-American brand, I'll have to work in ..not America.  It doesn't really matter though because passion is fate and we'll still be together somehow, someday. I just know it. Even if I have to fly back and forth to work for the gorgeous brand. Went back again to the store yesterday just to pout in the bittersweet heartbreak. Doused myself in his and her eau de toilettes because I didn't particularly care if I smelled like him or her, as long as it was both Z and V.  Then I strolled along the racks of fall clothing trailing my fingers against the sweet wool and pyramid studs, pausing to admire the leather bags and the spiked heels.  A gentle goodbye.. a simple see you later.  When it was time to part ways, I looked up at Camile Rowe in all of her white-framed sophistication as I placed my sunglasses over my eyes and shed a single tear. Then I made my final, graceful exit and went on my way.  This wasn't goodbye, this was see you around. (press play for full effect-->) 


Ok. We're good now. Happy Sunday to youu hope it feels like sheets and smells like coffee!