Tuesday

Taking over this town, they should worry

I don't have anything particularly interesting to say, other than it's cold and rainy today so thanks for sending the big weather boomerang that I aimed at your couch last night back over.  Except I don't really care that you did that because it's just as cozy and fun as you all tweeted it was. Well, as cozy and fun a day can be without a big blanket and a chest.  But it's okay because we're sitting here in the rooftop student lounge with cappuccinos and a kick ass view of the duomo so I think I'll be ok.  Besides, the chilly mist makes my cheeks kind of red so it looks like I remembered to put on makeup this morning.  Also really thrilled about my umbrella- I paid a street vendor 10 euro (mistake #1) for a flimsy piece of mechanical failure with a really, really bad Louis Vuitton pattern. (mistake #2). Plus being tall and carrying an umbrella in the city sucks because you just end up holding it way above your head trying to get past everyone else also carrying umbrellas. So I'd say I'm probably better off ditching the umbrella, ducking beneath the crowds of umbrellas and making a run for it.  I'm so city chic it's not fair.