Tuesday

WAKE UP OR DIEEEEEE

Ok it's like 10:46

Waking up at whatever the hell time I want to on a Tuesday morning ...

>>>>>>>>>>>

Last night was awesome. Spent 4 hours in the space at the Carrack cleaning, installing, hammering, take that as you will, looking, laughing, being the kinda close friends that we are now after working all semester to put a show like this on.  Then we drove through bojangles on the way home and talked about all the fun stuff we were going to do on our morning off tomorrow (today) now that all of our morning classes were going to be cancelled because of no electricity in the art lab. Read: sleep, nothing, eat, sleep. So I stayed up extra late midnight watching Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close and drank one of those spring version blue moons (which I've developed a recent crush on), and it was pretty good. The movie. Well and the beer. 

I've got a busy evening though -meetings/Art 21 showing at the Varsity- which may or may not result in going out for LIT's later. Read: I am 21, can I please have one more week of being obnoxious about it, thanks, eeeeee. Also I haven't seen any non-studio art friends in ages 4 days, so I've gotta get back in touch with my Greek geeks 'round here. and pretend like I'm just as excited about all the formals we're going on this weekend    ...........


PS CAN'T WAIT FOR SUMMER WITH THIS ONE



Gonna be a fun one