Thursday

Why my alarm hasn't gone off the past two days and the new playlist I can't get enough of






There's that. It's so good, especially for driving in your car that doesn't have AC/eating leftover Chinese in your bed because you missed dinner and you're too sad to go out to eat/showering after class to scrub spray-paint off your legs that doesn't come off until it wants to which is 3 days later/waking up to a bright sun that indicates you missed your first classes the past two days even though you had final projects to present and seeing if throwing your phone across the room might make it work or at least rewind the day 3 hours.  I actually just found this playlist so I don't actually know if it's good for any of those things, but I suppose it probably is.

My favorite line from the entire thing is- "Maybe I am the shit that's why these girls dudes keep dumping me"

How's that for a fresh perspective?

Yeah, maybe that's why.

Hipster Hip Hop

The other reason this playlist is sick- it likes babies in hoodies